INSUREPAIR ® received a Fantastic Testimonial from a grateful policyholder in Ballater today. Makes it All Worthwhile!

Flood damage restoration works to my home in Ballater, Aberdeenshire, AB35

"INSUREPAIR ® were appointed by Ageas Insurance Services to carry out the Flood Damage Reinstatement works to my home following the drying.  From start to finish I was delighted by INSUREPAIR ® and they are still working in my village due to recommendation and being appointed by my neighbours' Insurers. A lovely company who really care. My home has never looked better and they took my hand every step of the way. We are Absolutely Delighted." - 'Ballater Policyholder'.



 
INSUREPAIR ® are an established and accredited multi-skilled company based in Edinburgh. ‬

‪We provide a robust and reliable service within three distinct markets; insurance repairs, private renovations and planned maintenance works. ‬

‪Visit insurepair.co.uk #insurepair ‬

INSUREPAIR ® 
Web: insurepair.co.uk 

Be Social.  Follow us on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
INSUREPAIR ® based in Edinburgh successfully carries out, Insurance Repairs, Renovations and Property Maintenance throughout Central Scotland. INSUREPAIR ® are Approved & Accredited by Major Insurance Companies, Loss Adjusters, Building Repair Networks & Property Managers.